TheZombieGame.com Forums
Hello There from UK - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+--- Thread: Hello There from UK (/Thread-Hello-There-from-UK)

Pages: 1 2

Hello There from UK - UK_zombie - 04-29-2014 10:53 AM

Hi

I would like to introduce myself to the forums, I am a huge LNOE fan and an even bigger fan of everything else Zombie, Undead, Possessed, Enraged! Zombie24

I picked up LNOE late last year and I now have all the base game expansions and card supplements and I am in the process of painting my models and creating proxies for things like the Gas Canisters etc

I am also a keen modder and looking forward to finding some home-brew rules/scenarios on here and new character cards etc. Hopefully I will eventually get around to creating my own and sharing them as well.

UK_Zombie

RE: Hello There from UK - Fizzgaz - 04-29-2014 11:08 AM

Hi back from the uk. There is alsorts on here

RE: Hello There from UK - Old Dwarf - 04-29-2014 11:32 AM

Welcome UK zombie...your part of a growing Brit Horde here at TZG.

OD

RE: Hello There from UK - BigDumbYak - 04-29-2014 03:57 PM

Greetings from Canada to you, UK_zombie! Once you get access to the Downloads section you should like what you see in there. There's some fun content.
I look forward to seeing what kind of stuff you come up with to share with us!

RE: Hello There from UK - samuraitrev - 04-29-2014 11:33 PM

We Uk deadites are slowly and insidiously placing ourselves amongst you. Our time is oh so near...
(thunder strikes) MWAHHHHAAAA HHAA HAAA HAAAA!!!

RE: Hello There from UK - UK_zombie - 04-30-2014 09:47 AM

Thank you all for the warm (or should it be cold..! Zombie24 ) reception Watchmen02

RE: Hello There from UK - Colbowski - 05-01-2014 10:06 AM

Hi, welcome Zombie03. Where abouts in the UK are you from? I'm from sunderland in the north east.

RE: Hello There from UK - UK_zombie - 05-01-2014 01:21 PM

I am not far from you. I'm a Quaker Watchmen02 (People always say we are not quite maccam, geordie or smoggie lol)

RE: Hello There from UK - ATOEtalGeek - 05-01-2014 02:45 PM

(...holding the door open for you as you are politely ushered in..) More UK Brains....yum!

RE: Hello There from UK - Fizzgaz - 05-01-2014 02:55 PM

(05-01-2014 10:06 AM)Colbowski Wrote:  Hi, welcome Zombie03. Where abouts in the UK are you from? I'm from sunderland in the north east.

Don't be going looking for others to play with, just cause I kick your ass on a weekly basis