Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FFP pursuing digital version of LNOE
02-09-2011, 06:01 PM
RE: FFP pursuing digital version of LNOE
(02-09-2011 12:43 PM)Gothicincarnation Wrote:  Libraries not withstanding, you got friends don't you?
Yes, I swear!
(02-09-2011 12:43 PM)Gothicincarnation Wrote:  Heck man, I saw a homeless guy with a notebook the other day. Sitting in front of a McDonalds using their WiFi to find some work with a sign next to him saying will work for food...

There are PCs out there you can buy, good ones not crap ones (Though not the best either but will run games), CHEAPER than an iPad or XBox360 or a PS3!
OK, I didn't really know that. I guess I'm just a little bit behind the times. Kind of creepy when you catch yourself talking about how things were "in your day." Such a strange world we live in now, where game systems are more expensive than decent computers. You can seriously get a computer for gaming for less than $350? *Sigh* I guess I'm becoming a bit of a dinosaur.
(02-09-2011 12:43 PM)Gothicincarnation Wrote:  More people own PCs than XBox & PS3's combined. Therefore, PC is the best way to go.
Fair enough. Still, you can't expect games to always be available on the most popular formats. There's gotta be some incentive for people to spend money on those other devices, so they try to provide things that you can't get elsewhere. If every bit of software for the XBox, PS3, or ipad was also available on PC, it might be pretty hard to market them. I guess this is why some people predict the death of game consoles in the near future? Heck, they're already starting to basically be little computers, complete with hard drives and internet capabilities.

But I digress...sorry. I do that. :p
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: FFP pursuing digital version of LNOE - Gothicincarnation - 02-09-2011, 06:16 AM
RE: FFP pursuing digital version of LNOE - Gothicincarnation - 02-09-2011, 12:43 PM
RE: FFP pursuing digital version of LNOE - Russ - 02-09-2011 06:01 PM
RE: FFP pursuing digital version of LNOE - Gothicincarnation - 02-09-2011, 11:32 PM
RE: FFP pursuing digital version of LNOE - Gothicincarnation - 02-10-2011, 06:01 AM